Thursday, April 16, 2009

27 days till summer!


So by this time of the school year, I'm always tired and ready to be done. Especially now that the weather is finally nice! Really I'm just ready to be done with school altogether and graduate...but I found out a few weeks ago that I won't be able to graduate next spring as I hoped. Since I transferred I have 3 more semesters and will now graduate after the fall 2010 semester...so that kinda sucks...but what is one to do?? It's not an entirely awful thing though...it gives me one more summer of freedom before I have to get a real job in the "real world".

And on the bright side, I at least get to go to a school with a sweet mascot! (thats what the picture is if you were wondering) How many of you go/went to a school that had a troll as a mascot?? Thats what i thought...ESPN even thinks its sweet...check it out

1 comments:

Princess Pixybell said...

Nice mascot, over here in NOT so sunny England we don't have school mascots, but if we did, I doubt we would be allowed anything as good as your troll, haha xx

Post a Comment